Tennessee Valley Infrastructure Group, Inc. is a Top 10 Balance of Plant General Contractor in the Wind Power industry with a proven track record of completing several of the most challenging utility-scale wind power projects in North America.
Since entering the wind power construction market in 2002, TVIG has consistently demonstrated its ability to successfully build quality wind projects on-time and in-budget, in various terrains including projects on steep mountain ridgelines, former EPA Superfund sites, situated on mine spoil, or projects of large scope covering 50 square miles or more. TVIG has completed the construction of projects totaling greater than 565 MW of wind power generating capacity.
TVIG supports project developers, owners and utilities by providing a full range of professional engineering, procurement and construction services from project conception through construction completion. Our capabilities include:
TVIG Service Offerings
• Desktop Constructability analysis  • Micro-siting of turbines
• Constructability Analysis (site visit and report) • Collection system layout
• Desktop transportation analysis • Engineering Design and Review
• Budgetary BOP • Owner Representative Services
• Geotechnical investigation and analysis • Project Management Services
• Road layout and optimization • BOP Technical Specification and RFP development
• Surveying coordination • Full BOP Engineering, Procurement and Construction